To make it easy to book a bin, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions. Any of your questions not answered here questions please contact us.
What is the process to book a bin?
You can book a bin by clicking the quote & booking menu button above, you will then be taken through the following process :
- Enter your postcode, Waste Type weight limits apply then Bin size in the form at the top of the page.
- Select the Delivery and Pickup Date of your Bin.
- At this point you will be provided with an Free Order Quote.
- If you are just after a quote and don't wish to finalise the booking you can leave the site with no obligation.
- Otherwise if you are satisfied with the quote continue to enter your Details.
- Enter your Payment Details or fill out the form for COD delivery.
- Your order and payment will be processed and a confirmation will be provided.
I only want a quote, how do I get one?
Bin quotes are gathered in the first 3 steps of the booking process, a bin will only be booked on the final step with a successful payment. Click here to get a bin quote.
What waste type do I select?
A help box should appear when you change waste types to help you choose the correct waste type.
Can I pay for the Skip Bin on this Website? All orders must be paid for on this Website to complete the booking process. For your convenience, unlike other sites, we do offer a full range of card payment options which include Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Can I cancel my booking?
Providing the bin has not left the premises you can cancel your booking. However, an administration fee will be charged for cancelled bookings. We are charged a bank fee for all credit card reversals.
Who do I contact if I need to provide additional instructions?
Once you have successfully completed the booking, you will be provided with a confirmation email. This email will provide the contact details of rent a bin gold coast office 0477550545 please contact the office if you have any questions.