Skip Bin Size: 3.5m3
DIMENSIONS: 1.5m x 1.3m x 3.1m
CAPACITY: Three standard trailers and twelve wheelie bins are available.
CAN BE USED TO:
The following jobs are perfect for the 3.5m3 skip bin:
- Decluttering/tossing out domestic items and miscellaneous general garbage is considered household cleaning.
- Residential rubbish from moving, including small furniture, white goods, bikes, gym equipment, and general junk.
- Disposing of foundation work, cabinets, tiles, bricks, floor coverings, and fixtures is part of kitchen and bathroom renovation projects.
- Green trash from gardening includes tree branches, grass clippings, bark, weeds, wood chips, and lawn.
- Construction trash, including dirt, soil, bricks, concrete, boulders, and debris, is excavated during small excavation projects.
- In the more than ten years that we have been in business in Perth, both north and south of the river, we have discovered that many times, our customers have more to discharge than they initially imagined. If you’re unsure whether the 3 m3 skip bin is big enough, we advise choosing a skip bin size up based on your demands.
In the long run, you’ll save time and money because you won’t need a second skip bin. Contact the Rent A Bin Gold Coast Services staff right away if you need help deciding on a skip bin size; we’ll be happy to help you out!